Solution Sales Executive | Data & Cloud Solutions
£20,000 – £25,000 Uncapped Commissions | £50K 1st year OTE, more 2nd year.
Who are these people?
This innovative data solutions company have an expanding portfolio of high quality tech offering which they provide into well-known blue chips brands all around the UK. They have an enviable growing client list with an exciting mission statement and growth strategy.
Due to growth they are looking for their next sales superstar who is going to help them shape and drive the next exciting part of their growth journey.
What would I be doing there?
You’ll play an important role in the business and be able to make an immediate impact into their sales team. You’ll be busy….
- Developing new business relationships with top level execs in the UK and further around the world
- Managing client relationships, optimising their solution portfolio
- Having a consultative approach to creating best innovative solutions to get best ROI for your clients
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
You’ll be a confident, smart, driven sales person
- An intelligent pitcher and closer
- A great relationship builder over the phone and face to face
- Excellent questioning skills and a consultative, solution led sales approach
- Also, you will need to be super comfortable speaking with top C’level executives on a daily basis
What’s in it for me?
You’ll be taken under their wing, supported and encouraged to learn and grow your skill set in a fast growing, exciting and lucrative industry. Lots of internal and external training, and plenty of opportunities to grow your career, your earnings and skill set in an innovative tech company.
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you in for a face to face meeting (YES a face to face meeting!!) it’s helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.