Lead Generation Specialist
£16,000 - £20,000 | Very generous commission package OTE £35K++
Bristol - Aztec West
Who are these people?
This well-established, international business to business textile management company supply high quality textile and cleaning solutions through 44 locations in 13 different countries. They’ve grown significantly since their inception and now have over 5,000 employees and over 180,000 customers!
They are now launching their services in the thriving business hub that is Bristol.
You’ll be part of a new and exciting office and with the support of their global team, forming the path to an incredibly successful future.
What would I be doing there?
- Firstly, you’ll be researching the market and finding new opportunities for clients who will benefit from their excellent products (Bristol is a new market, so there’ll be a lot of fresh, untouched opportunities).
- On a daily basis you’ll and speaking to key decision makers and arranging appointments for the sales reps to visit.
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
- You’ll be a super communicator, confident over the phone – not afraid of pitching senior executives.
- You’ll be the goal orientated type who thrives on and is motivated by reaching targets.
- You’ll be career motivated and keen to carve out an exciting career within a well-established, highly respected firm.
What’s in it for me?
This is a new exciting office and there’ll be lots of opportunities to progress your career. Their training is excellent and there’s regular trips over to their HQ in Germany for training, meetings and a bit or R&R in between!
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.