Digital Events Sales Manager
£35K - £50K (negotiable) base with uncapped earnings realistic first year OTE £100K +
Based Remotely / Office / Both | In the UK – occasional travel to EMEA and US when allowed
Who are these people?
Since COVID graced us with its appearance, a lot of companies have been hit hard, unfortunately having to batten down the hatches, and in a lot of cases make large scale redundancies.
These guys on the other hand have seen a huge upturn in demand for their innovative, tech based digital events. They run high level strategic digital events focusing on key markets in EMEA and the US, and they have further exciting plans to develop that growth in key geographies.
They operate in niche tech markets and give their sponsors the opportunity for high level executive decision makers to grow their sales and build solid business relationships at the most senior level within respected blue-chip organisations.
What would I be doing there?
Your role will be to build key, long-lasting, profitable business relationships with high level ultimate decision makers around the EMEA region. Your role will involve:
- Starting relationships from scratch, supporting your clients at the events and throughout the full process, then keeping and maintaining those relationships forever
- Managing, training and coaching a small but growing sales team
So, where do my talents fit into this?
You will have worked in a B2B commercial event sales environment previously and are keen to progress into a lucrative career with plenty of progression opportunities.
You’ll be a new business focused sales hunter with high levels of energy and enthusiasm. You’ll be a superstar over the phone and face to face.
- Confident and comfortable speaking with and selling to influential key decision makers of large organisations
- Impeccable with your telephone and face to face sales communication and relationship building skills
- A driven, ambitious individual, keen to grow your sales career
What’s in it for me?
Well apart from joining a company with an incredibly exciting growth journey, there’s a warm, inspiring and friendly culture where everybody’s pointing in the same direction.
You’ll be building a network of well-respected high-level decision makers around the world and you’ll go to the events in the UK and internationally to meet your clients face to face.
There’s uncapped earnings, excellent and generous holiday package. Lots of opportunities to make serious money and move up the career ladder.