Account Manager / Business Development – Mixed Media Solutions
£20K - £24K with an excellent staff benefits package and realistic £35K – £40K OTE
Based in Bristol
Who are these people?
This is a truly diverse, multi award winning rapidly expanding and evolving media firm. Their training is second to none in the industry giving you an excellent platform to learn proven sales process, maximise your full career potential and build excellent high-level client relationships.
To their clients they offer innovative, creative business to business media solutions within social media, boosting their Google exposure, branding, web build as well as online advertising and traditional print solutions.
What would I be doing there?
You’ll be the highly engaging, personal, energetic type, keen as mustard to progress your sales career and move forward.
You’ll be a busy person selling to lapsed clients, generating new business, building and maintaining long term fruitful business relationships with your expanding client portfolio.
So, where do, my talents fit into this then?
You’ll be the hunter type, always looking to seek out new exciting business opportunities, you’ll be like a monkey on a cupcake and super keen to drive your sales career forward (within the exciting fast-moving media industry).
- You’ll be an excellent communicator comfortable speaking over the phone with business owners and key decision makers.
- Ideally you have some knowledge about digital products and a desire to learn.
- If you’ve previously worked as a sales executive or in telesales that would be an advantage for you.
- This is arguably the best environment in Bristol for you to progress your sales career within media, so a strong desire to work in the media industry is key.
- You’ll be a confident type and able to handle objections professionally and articulately.
- You’ll love working in a vibrant, busy environment and enjoy having the thrill of achieving KPIs and targets.
- Oh yes - you’ll need to have excellent admin skills, because you’ll be preparing proposals and media solution ideas for your clients.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll certainly be looked after if you are lucky enough to work here; you’ll be given a contributory pension, there’s lots of voluntary flexible benefits like a car scheme, you can purchase extra holiday, there’s childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, loads and loads of staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans… and much more more - blimey!
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.