Sponsorship Sales Manager
- £28K - £35K Basic Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Realistic OTE: Y1 £80K+
- Uncapped commission
- Office based in London EC3N
Who are these people?
The business-to-business Digital and Live Events space is on fire, and these guys are fortunate enough to have had an incredible few years despite all this turbulence that we have been experiencing. Off the back of years of success, they are delivering on their exciting expansion strategy offering a perfect time to join in on the fun, learn, grow with the company as they expand their global reach.
A well-established company with vast experience of both digital and 5* live events, these guys have built a tremendous reputation with their high-level client base as a go-to company for B2B education and networking through high end international business events.
Offering bespoke events within People Management, L&D and HR they have an incredible high-level delegation of key influencers within their field.
The future is bright for them, and with their quality product and positioning in the market this is an ideal opportunity to move your career upwards.
What would I be doing?
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, daily tasks will include:
- Generating new sponsorship business and managing key accounts
- Building relationships with existing clients and following up on warm leads
- Guiding clients through their professional event format
- Coaching, leading and training a small, growing sponsorship sales team
What do they expect from me?
As an established name in the digital and live events industry, this employer is seeking a candidate that can represent the company in the highest form. They are looking for:
- A proven senior sales executive in the B2B events space
- An excellent communicator who is confident speaking with high level industry influencers and comes equipped with a commercial acumen and a desire to progress in sales
- Resilient and ambitious with a tenacious drive for success
What qualifications and experience do I need?
These guys are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate senior sales executive leader who has evidence of growing revenue themselves and through a team within global sponsorship events.
What’s in it for me?
This is an established, high level B2B events company that has been around for almost ten years. They know how to succeed in their industry and want you to enjoy the same success.
With excellent training, (including psychology training) provided, this employer will give you the freedom to grow within your role and work in the way that nurtures your best results. They want you to find what works for you and put your own mark on your pitch