Sponsorship Sales Executive
- Hybrid / 2 days from home / London
- £22K – £25K Basic Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Realistic OTE: Y1 £70K+
- Uncapped commission
- Office based in London EC3N
Who are these people?
The Digital and Live Events space is thriving right now, and these guys are fortunate enough to have had a fantastic few years despite all this turbulence that we have been experiencing. Off the back of years of success they are delivering on exciting expansion plans offering a perfect time to join in on the fun, learn, grow with them and move up the ranks as they expand their global reach.
An established company with vast experience of both digital and 5* live events, these guys have built a tremendous reputation with their client base as a go-to company for B2B education and networking through high end international business events.
Offering bespoke events within People Management, L&D and HR they have an incredible high-level delegation of key influencers within their field.
The future is bright for them and with their extensive training and coaching they are presenting plenty of opportunities for you to learn and maximise your full potential!
What would I be doing?
As a Graduate Delegate Sales Executive, daily tasks will include:
- Liaising with top-level movers and shakers in niche industries
- Guiding clients through their professional event format
- Acquiring new business through online networking and cold calling
- Building relationships with existing clients and following up on warm leads
- Focussing your efforts on one of the company’s key geographical regions of business depending on where you feel most comfortable (UK, Benelux, Dach and United States)
What do they expect from me?
As an established name in the digital and live events industry, this employer is seeking a candidate that can represent the company in the highest form. They are looking for:
- An excellent communicator who is confident speaking with high level industry influencers and comes equipped with a commercial acumen and a desire to progress in sales.
- Resilient and ambitious with a tenacious drive for success, you’ll be hungry for results and looking to make this role your own – and given the freedom to do so.
What qualifications and experience do I need?
Ideally, they are seeking a candidate who has already achieved some success in event sponsorship or B2B sales and preferably with previous experience in events.
What’s in it for me?
This is an established, high level B2B events company that has been around for almost ten years. They know how to succeed in their industry and want you to enjoy the same success.
With excellent training, (including psychology training) provided, this employer will give you the freedom to grow within your role and work in the way that nurtures your best results. They want you to find what works for you and put your own mark on your pitch.