Social Media & Community Manager | Events
£20K – £30K negotiable based on experience
Remote | with some office (Newport)
Who are these people?
From humble beginnings this high end B2B digital and hybrid events company have gone from strength to strength, their growth in the last 12 months has been exceptional and now their plan is to further their global presence in the US and EMEA.
What would I be doing there?
Your overall responsibility will be to drive engagement and to grow your community within your target audience.
You’ll be super busy:
- Creating your own content, working with other content creators, copy writers, designers and the rest of the marketing team
- Tracking and monitoring key engagement metrics and indicators
- Creating social strategies, working on and developing marketing campaigns to ultimately drive engagement and registrations
- Working alongside the sales teams to ensure alignment and consistency with sponsorship campaigns
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
- Ideally you’ll have community management and commercial social media experience. You’ll be highly active on Twitter and LinkedIn for networking and content creation
- Highly literate with strong copywriting skills
- Super organized and able to juggle multiple tasks
- You’ll be comfortable managing content contributors and working between multiple departments
- It helps if you have a strong interest in the community subject-matter which orientates around tech
What’s in it for me?
Company pension, 30 days paid holiday per year; this includes closing for 2 weeks during Christmas & New Year (usually 6-8 days), your birthday off as paid leave, working from home Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Gym Membership (COVID permitting), Company Laptop
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you for a Zoom meeting . It helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.
If you don’t want to be kept up to date on new roles and what we do - just let us know.
Just so you know (or maybe a little bit interested (or just really bored)), Talent Wing Ltd specialise in positions such as these…
Commercial Sales and Marketing Executive, Conference Producer, Graduate Sales Executive, Digital Media Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Bristol sales, Sales jobs Bristol, Business Development Manager, Telesales, New Business Development Executive, International Sales Executive, publishing sales, conference sales, event sales, sponsorship sales, Online Sales Executive, Graduate Astronaut, Exhibition Sales Manager, sales consultant Business Development Executive, B2B Sales Executive, recruitment, recruitment manager, recruiter, head-hunter, executive search, search and selection, financial sales, Trainee Financial Consultant, FX Broker, trader, sales manager, Corporate Client FX Consultant, Financial Controller, PPC, SEO, Marketing, marketing manager, marketing executive, social media.
So if you’d like a job like that stop reading this and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing, life’s too short.