Senior Sales Executive
£30,000 – 40,000 Basic Salary | Realistic OTE: Y1 £80K, Y2 £120K | Equity options
Who are these people?
This fast growth 11-year-old Foreign Echange company is listed on the London Stock Exchange with offices in London, Europe the US, and very soon indeed to be… Bristol! They help their wide range of clients with FX risk management, international payments, and collections.
These guys totally understand that their success is all down to the talented staff which they are lucky enough to have - they are recognised by an excellent motivating financial package, a fantastic working environment (when safe to do so – with appropriate safe measures in place), tons of sales incentives and a lovely benefits package.
What would I be doing there?
You’ll be a proactive, ambitious go getter and your role will be to:
- Research, find and qualify potential clients to grow your lead database
- Prospecting, engaging and building relationships with C-level executives of medium to large enterprises across a wide range of sectors - you must be comfortable with cold calling.
- Using a consultative approach to learn more about your client’s businesses, their USP’s whilst exploring key problems and challenges
- Working closely with the back-office analysts and strategists to present best solutions to your clients
- Developing and growing your accounts into fruitful long-term business relationships
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
You’ll be a driven, ambitious hunter ready for your next step up the ladder with:
- Ideally 2 years sales experience which will help you hit the ground running (after training of course)
- Super tenacious, resilient, and ambitious self-starter
- Smart, articulate and comfortable dealing with high level senior executives.
What’s in it for me?
There a very clear and straight forward commission structure with uncapped and residual commissions. Fantastic corporate trips abroad with attractive share equity program for top performers. Private healthcare covering partners and children!