Sales Manager | Technology
£40K - £45K Base | uncapped Comms | £80K OTE | Based in Bristol
Who are these people?
This is a really friendly, ambitious, solution-led technology company with plush, fresh, funky offices in Bristol.
They are a driven, forward thinking organisation with ambitious and exciting immediate and long-term growth plans. The team are super friendly who love what they do. They create a lovely, productive culture with a great social side too. It’s a fantastically supportive environment with an experienced team of tech experts, sales and ops people.
What would I be doing there?
Your challenging but exciting role will be varied and multi-faceted. You’ll be responsible for:
- The qualification and actioning of leads generated by the new business team
- growing existing client relationships and assisting new business relationships
- Working closely with the ops team to deliver compelling tenders, owning the process through to the delivery of supply and service contracts
- You’ll be setting achievable and challenging targets for the team and designing motivating reward and recognition schemes for best results
- Feedback of performance analytics to the senior management team
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
You’ll be a seasoned sales pitcher and closer, with a fantastic track record in managing and sales targets and goal setting whist getting best results from an already successful sales team. Additionally, you will ideally be:
- Technically orientated with experience in technology sales - mobile solutions, would be a great big plus
- Naturally you’ll have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’ll be driven, ambitious, confident and persuasive with the ability to work to challenging ambitious targets
- You’ll be a proven sales superstar with experience in selling high value service contracts and complex agreements
What’s in it for me?
You’ll really enjoy working in this buzzy environment, the offices are modern, airy with a productive, positive vibe. There’s a very transparent progression program with lots of training, encouragement and support to get you up to speed.
The benefits scheme is top notch and includes discounts on lots of cool stuff, free parking, a cycle to work scheme, free fruit, generous incremental holiday package and much more…
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you in for a face to face meeting (YES a face to face meeting!!) it’s helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.