Sales Manager | Fixed line and mobile GSM asset provider | Repairs
£35K - £55K base depending on experience | Earnings realistic OTE £100K (uncapped)
Remote | Newport
Who are these people?
This is a very well-respected, international growing B2B telecommunications company specialise in fixed line and mobile GSM network assets and equipment. Their HQ is very conveniently placed just one junction from Bristol off the Severn Bridge in South Wales with various strategically placed offices around the world.
What would I be doing there?
Your role will be to drive sales within their repair portfolio, you will also be…
- Researching, prospecting, and converting new and warm leads
- Starting relationships over phone and face to face (when safe to do so of course!)
- Managing key relationships with high level decision makers around the world
- Target setting, forecasting, and driving sales yourself and through the team
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
You’ll be a very driven, passionate salesperson with a drive to form solid relationships with c ’level execs from respected organisations.
- Be a proven sales professional (ideally within tech or telco)
- Have experience of opening and closing large accounts
- Be comfortable pitching senior executives over the phone and face to face
- Knowledgeable on sales methodologies that help you on the way
- A very businesslike and professional manner
- Very commercially focused
- Persuasive, tenacious, driven, passionate
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work within a professional and global organisation, bringing real value and contributing to the growth of the company.
Lots of excellent training and mentoring with opportunities to further progress your career.
When you learn the ropes and start to build your product knowledge, you’ll make great commission and bonuses (uncapped). There’s a generous benefits package including; employee assistance programme, pension, medical cash-back plan, life insurance and lots of social activities.
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you in for a face to face Zoom meeting - it helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.