Head of Business Development
£40K - £50K base with generous bonuses override
Bristol | Newport | Chepstow
Who are these people?
This is a well-respected, fast paced, growing global B2B IT services and telecoms asset provider. Their HQ is very conveniently placed just one junction from Bristol off the Severn Bridge in South Wales with various strategically placed offices around the world.
What would I be doing there?
This is an important role within a very exciting and well respected £multi million turnover company.
You’ll be responsible for coaching developing and mentoring and the day to day management of the Business Development team, also…
- You’ll be identifying prospective clients and passing leads onto the relevant team
- Producing short and long term sales strategies in line with the Sales Director
- Putting together divisional forecasts, pipelines, communicating and presenting to senior management
- Implementing and driving sales KPI’s and targets
- You’ll be the superuser of the company CRM system - currently Microsoft Dynamics
- Looking at historical sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Driving training and development
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
You’ll be a seasoned business development professional, with a proven sales track record and a thorough understanding of sales methodologies, successes and processes.
You’ll be an energetic, driven and passionate sales pro, keen to grow your career, accelerate company growth and enjoy the journey.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll be working for a professional, well established, growing company who have a huge credible portfolio of blue-chip clients under their belt. There’s lots of opportunities to progress, an attractive benefits package and great potential to grow.