Field Sales - Account Manager / Business Development
£18K – £28K with an excellent staff benefits package and a realistic £40K – £45K+ OTE
Who are these people?
This is a really diverse, multi award winning rapidly expanding, evolving media firm. Their training is highly regarded in the industry giving you an excellent platform to learn proven sales methodologies, maximise your full career potential and build long term high-level client relationships.
To their clients they offer innovative, creative business to business media solutions around; social media, boosting their Google presence, branding, web build as well as online advertising and traditional print solutions.
What would I be doing there?
Your role will be to hunt down and attend new self-generated appointments and sell best suited integrated media solutions. You’ll also be:
- Responsible for acquiring clients by canvassing new business opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
- Meeting your prospects face to face consulting and advising on the most appropriate package that works best for their sales and marketing strategy.
- Keeping abreast of new product developments and presenting these to your client base.
So, where do my talents fit into this?
You’ll be the hunter type, always looking to seek out new exciting business opportunities, super keen to drive your field sales career forward (within the exciting fast-moving media industry).
- You’ll be an excellent communicator comfortable pitching over the phone and face to face with business owners, MD’s, CEO’s and key decision makers.
- Ideally you have some knowledge about digital products and a desire to learn.
- If you’ve previously worked as a Field Sales Executive or in a challenging sales executive role that would be great.
- This is probably the best environment for you to progress your sales career within media, so a strong desire to work in the media industry is key.
- You’ll be a confident type and able to handle objections professionally and articulately over the phone and face to face.
- You’ll love working in a vibrant, busy environment and enjoy having the thrill of exceeding your targets.
- You’ll need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for me?
You’ll receive four weeks intensive training and ongoing support to help you become successful in your role. Your hard work will be rewarded with very generous commissions and bonuses, with lots of opportunities to progress your career and move up the ladder.
You’ll certainly be looked after if you are lucky enough to work here, you’ll be given a contributory pension, there’s lots of voluntary flexible benefits like a car scheme, you can purchase extra holiday. There’s childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, loads and loads of staff discounts, season tickets… and much much more - blimey!
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you in for a face to face meeting (YES a face to face meeting!!) It helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.
If you don’t want to be kept up to date on new roles and what we do - just let us know.
Just so you know (or maybe a little bit interested (or just really bored)), Talent Wing Ltd specialise in positions such as these…
Commercial Sales and Marketing Executive, Conference Producer, Graduate Sales Executive, Digital Media Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Bristol sales, Sales jobs Bristol, Business Development Manager, Telesales, New Business Development Executive, International Sales Executive, publishing sales, conference sales, event sales, sponsorship sales, Online Sales Executive, Graduate Astronaut, Exhibition Sales Manager, sales consultant Business Development Executive, B2B Sales Executive, recruitment, recruitment manager, recruiter, head-hunter, executive search, search and selection, financial sales, Trainee Financial Consultant, FX Broker, trader, sales manager, Corporate Client FX Consultant, Financial Controller, PPC, SEO, Marketing, marketing manager, marketing executive, social media.
So if you’d like a job like that stop reading this and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing, life’s too short.