Field Sales – Events Sales Manager | Bristol
£20K - £24K with uncapped earnings, realistic OTE £30K - £35K+ | Company Car, MacBook Pro, iPhone.
- 3-4 days in the office midweek
- 1-2 days in the field on the weekend
Who are these people?
These lovely guys are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe offering bespoke tailored solutions to their clients - they are a fun, super ambitious bunch with a great sense of humour. Their HQ is London based with exciting new plans to grow their Bristol sales team hitting the South West market.
What would I be doing there?
- Initially, you’ll be working with the senior management team and directors to define and deliver the South West Sales strategy.
- You’ll be the super driven and ambitious type and not afraid of hunting new business on the field, smashing your weekly and monthly targets.
- You’ll be responsible for building, nurturing and managing a team of (upto 20) future sales superstars.
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
- You’ll have had some previous successful sales experience.
- Your communication skills will be top notch.
- You’ll be a go getter with fire in your belly and an entrepreneurial spirit…. the type of person who makes thing happen.
- You’ll be the outgoing type with bags and bags and bags of; personality, drive and ambition.
- A great sense of humour will help you go a long way in this role.
- Oh yea – as this is a field sales role, you’re gonna need a…..driver’s license
What’s in it for me?
Firstly there’s a very attractive commission and earnings package, you’ll be faced with new exciting challenges every single day, where no two days will ever be the same.
You’ll be meeting and building relationships with lots of new and interesting people from all walks of life. There’s a clear achievable progression plan where you are in control of your earnings and career progression - you’ll get out what you put in.
You’ll be working with a lovely, fast growing, exciting company with a brilliant culture, lots of team events, great parties and amazing people!
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you in for a face to face meeting (YES a face to face meeting!!) it’s helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.