£30,000 - £50,000
Based Remote / Bristol
Who are these people?
This growing, entrepreneurial software firm based in Bristol help business to become more cloud based, have had a very exciting journey, and still have that start-up drive and spirit that they had on day one.
They develop cloud-based web apps and dashboards for businesses to make better use of their data, more clarity with business intelligence and their forecasting.
They have a positive, friendly, proactive culture with flexible working hours to best suit your optimum creativity levels!
What would I be doing there?
Your role will be multi-faceted, and you will be an expert on…
- Managing the full infrastructure systems and minimizing downtime and ensuring consistency across all infrastructures
- Using your knowledge and effectively using automation to identify and recover faults
- You’ll be working on automated releases, and service delivery
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
- You’ll be knowledgeable with using Apache, Nginx with full comprehensive working knowledge of PHP
- Working experience with managing infrastructure as code
- Packer, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Being familiar with Git is an advantage
What’s in it for me?
There’s a fantastic upbeat working environment with flexible working hours, 28+ days holiday per year, free fruit, sit/stand desks, lovely collaborative environment and a hand on deck start-up atmosphere