Business Development Executive | Indemnity Insurance
£40K with uncapped earnings realistic OTE £110,000 + £7K Car allowance
Who are these people?
This expanding professional B2B indemnity firm are a … £multi-billion turnover, well respected global, regulated insurer with a strong presence in the UK, Europe and the US. They command excellent financial security ratings from all the major agencies all around the world, and particularly operate by helping property owners, developers and lenders to protect their investments and maximise returns.
What would I be doing there?
Your role will be to develop new business relationships with conveyancing solicitors along the M4 corridor, the South West and Wales. You’ll be:
- Driving revenue growth in line with the residential property sales strategy
- Creating and implementing a results orientated sales plan that will identify, target and win new business and grow existing accounts
- Meeting your clients face to face (you’ll need to have your own vehicle - there is a car allowance)
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
You’ll be the motivated, hunter type….
- Capable of self-generating hot leads, you’ll be fantastic at getting your foot in the door.
- You’ll have a solid understanding of your prospects and clients which will give you a stronger ability to present creative solutions and identify upsell opportunities
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a high achieving new business sales track record, selling services preferably to solicitors or services related to the residential property market
- You’ll be comfortable with, and have extensive proven experience influencing, pitching and closing senior level decision makers
- Very commercially aware with strong negotiation prowess
- Amazing interpersonal and communication skills, full of beans, enthusiasm and passion, with a strong desire to win new business with successful experience creating inspiring, compelling presentations
- You’ll be an excellent relationship builder and able to manage sales opportunities through the entire process.
OK then, What’s in it for me?
You’ll be part of a large, growing, professional company that is truly customer focused. You’ll be given extensive product training and there’s an excellent earning and benefits package.
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you in for a face to face meeting (YES a face to face meeting!!) it’s helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.