Account Manager | Digital
£18K - £22K with a realistic £40K OTE with lots of generous company benefits.
Cardiff City Centre
Who are these people?
This is an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fast moving, dynamic digital media firm boasting an enviable portfolio of digital products including social media management, web solutions, search engine optimisation with an extensive award-winning creative print portfolio.
What would I be doing there?
Your role will be to grow and maintain relationships with existing and new clients.
- Selling a range of solution based digital media products clearly explaining features, benefits and ROI.
- Speaking to high level senior executives, building maximum value, dealing with potential objections that may stand in the way.
- Building fruitful business relationships that last.
So, where do, my talents fit into this?
You’ll be a passionate and solution led relationship builder with an insatiable drive to succeed and progress your sales career.
- You’ll be a confident, driven, consultative sales person.
- Super client focused and able to come up with creative ideas and solutions that get best ROI for your clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in, and a general understanding of digital media.
- A confident self-starter and comfortable working in a fast moving, target orientated environment.
What’s in it for me?
There’s benefits galore on this one – lots of prizes, a generous commission structure, contributory pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, lots of staff discounts, season tickets and lots more!
Does this have your name all over it? Great - Apply and get in touch with Tudor Williams at Talent Wing to find out more.
Feel free to call us for a chat if you like to discuss this role and other options that we might have.
If it looks like you could be a good fit we'll schedule a call with you, and if that goes well we'll invite you in for a face to face meeting (YES a face to face meeting!!) it’s helps us to get to know you a bit better and it helps us to do a better job for you (you’ll thank us for it in the long run).
One more thing - sorry about this BUT we do get loads of applications, and it really is difficult to tell everyone if they are not successful with their application, so if you don't hear from us in a few days (yep you got it) you have not been successful …but if it's any consolation - we do genuinely appreciate you applying and we'll add you on our system and update you if anything else suitable comes up in the future.